TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
2022 HEAPS GOOD MID CAMPAIGN QUIZ COMPETITION - AUSTRALIA
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter this competition and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Secret Sounds Pty Ltd. Employees of this organisation, its affiliate organisations and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister, or 1st cousin.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or legal guardian to enter the competition. For the avoidance of doubt, any other age restrictions notified by the Promoter as part of the instructions or information on how to enter the competition apply to restrict entry into, or participation in, the competition.
- The competition commences on Wednesday 7th September 2022 at 12.00am AEST and closes on Wednesday 21st 2022 at 11.59pm AEST (the “Promotion Period”). Any entry submitted outside the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for the Prize.
5. To enter the competition and be eligible for the Prize, entrants must complete the entry form via https://scrtsnds.com/Heaps GoodQuiz.
- Entrants must
- Only one entry per person and email address, city and age may be submitted. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be judged based upon
- The Prize will consist of one major Prize, as follows:
a) Major Prize: One (1) person will win tickets to the Heaps Good Festival 2022 and a one (1) T-Shirt promoting Heaps Good Festival. This includes a double pass to Heaps Good Festival 2022 in Adelaide and a T-Shirt in the size requested by the Winner.
- The Major Prize does not include any transport, airfares, tickets to the festival, accommodation, per diems, any incidentals, or any other payments or benefits whatsoever. The Winner is to provide their own insurance.
- The estimated total Prize pool value is AUD$280 (incl. GST).
- At the conclusion of the competition period one (1) entrant will be selected as the winner (the “Winner”) of the Competition based on their answer given in the entry form. The Winner will be chosen at the offices of the Promoter on Thursday 22nd September 2022 at 10am AEST.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any loss (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any consequential loss), damages, or injury incurred by the Prize winner or their associates in connection with taking up the Prize. The Winner of the Prize is fully responsible for arranging fulfilment of the Prize at their cost (e.g. transfers, accommodation, expenses, etc.).
- The Prize, or any used portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize winner fails to claim, or is unable to take up or use, their Prize for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to, sickness or travel complications), the Promoter will not be obliged to compensate the Prize winner and the Promoter will be entitled to, in its sole discretion, award the Prize to another entrant. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. The Winner shall be notified by email on Friday 23rd September 2022 5pm AEST.
16. The name of the Winner may be published on the Promoter’s social media channels.
17. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State laws and regulations.
- The Promoter will be entitled to, in its sole discretion, change the date of the event/s, and the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever to any Prize winner who cannot attend the revised date. If the event/s is cancelled, the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever to any Prize winner, and the Prize winner agrees to release the Promoter from any claims in relation to the competition or the Prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the website and app download is the sole responsibility of the entrant and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the office of the Promoter. Unless otherwise notified, the Promoter may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held liable for any loss (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any consequential loss), damage, cost, expense or injury directly or indirectly incurred or sustained by any of the Prize winner or their associates as a result of the Prize winner accepting or taking part in any aspect of the Prize.
- Prize winners consent to be included in any official photography, filming & sound recording by the Promoter and/or any of its authorised representatives and official partners and grants them the right to use such recordings for promotional purposes following the event.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advertised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update, or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become property of the Promoter.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of NSW and the Promoter and entrants agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of NSW.
- Secret Sounds Pty Ltd is a registered company with offices at Level 4, 2-12 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.